Take me to Paris Calendar 2017, available on my Etsy shop.

Sunday, January 01, 2017

Mood board "Take me to Paris", photo via pinterest.com , Anna Ostapowicz
 










"Take me to Paris" Calendar 2017, Anna Ostapowicz
 
I'm always excited to share something new. This time I would like to present you my New 2017 Illustrated Calendar. Maybe you had a chance to see the first edition, printed last year. This year I decided to make it different, so I created 5 new watercolor illustrations about my favourite city, Paris. It has been a pleasure to spend a creative week in my studio before I left Paris for a long holiday break. Paints, papers, pencils, all around me!
Finally, a few days ago Mr. UPS :) has brought me a small carton box from the printer. I've been waiting for this moment so long, that I couldn't stop myself to opening the box. I love to see every finished project printed on the white paper.
The new Calendar 2017 is available on my Etsy Shop in two dimensions A4 and A5 as a limitted edition print, 30 piece of each size. The title is "Take me to Paris", so pack your bag and go with me for this magic journey! 

Wish You Beautiful
 New Year !

If you are interested in my work or would you like to commission me, please contact me annaostapowicz@gmail.com. Most of my work are for sale, you can see more on my Etsy Shop.

You Might Also Like

0 komentarze

Instagram

Subscribe