Editorial Illustration of 6 yoga poses / Illustration 6 postures du yoga

jeudi, mars 23, 2017


illustration & design by Anna Ostapowicz

Hello my friends and followers! We can say officially welcome to Spring. I'm pleased to announce that I've just added something new to my portfolio, a few charming illustrations for a publishing project 6 yoga poses for a good day. I have used my favourite art equipment: black ink, chinese brush, watercolour and Wacom tablet at the end of the drawing process. I really enjoy to create illustrations from the yoga photos and I wish one day to have an opportunity to illustrate a beautiful book about yoga. 

Thank you for visiting me, have a sunny week!
----------
Projects, partnerships or licensing, please contact me: 
atelier@annaostapowicz.com
Thank you for visiting!

You Might Also Like

1 komentarze

  1. Nice blog! I will recommend this to my friend.

    By the way if you're looking for a graphics artist. let me know. Im a fiverr full time graphic designer and I'm here to help you. For $5 I will do a photo retouch, image editing or photo enhancement.

    Photo Retouching Service Online

    Our Facebook Page :

    Professional Photo Retouching Service Online Facebook Page

    RépondreSupprimer

Instagram

Subscribe