Custom, watercolor pet portrait on my Etsy Shop.

Monday, May 15, 2017

photo by makelifeeasier.pl


Picture from my Etsy Shop Anna Ostapowicz

Say hello for one of the cutest and famous dog from the bloggers community :) He has been captured on the watercolor paper by me. Every single brown mark dropped with love and patience by my brush and Sennelier watercolours. I'm sure you recognise Portos, the English Springer Spaniel who has beautiful, almond eyes and wears a knitted sweater:)))) during the winter time of course. 

If you would like to keep one special moment with your favourite animal and you have some high quality photo, you can order a special portrait of your pet on my Etsy Shop! Maybe you would like make someone happy, don't hesitate to drop me an email.


If you have any question about my work or you are interested in licensing my illustration or commission me, please send me an email: annaostapowicz@gmail.com 
If you would like to order a custom illustration, visit my Etsy Shop.

You Might Also Like

0 komentarze

Instagram

Subscribe